If you’re providing your own article, it should be in press release format and follow these guidelines:
- Write a press release-styled news story, not a blog or sales ad.
- Headlines must be a one-line summary with at least ten words.
- Only use personal pronouns (I, me, we, our, us, you, your, etc.) in quotes.
- Only use English words and letters, no symbols or emojis.
- Don’t ask the reader questions.
- You can include 5 links, but not in the headline or summary.
- You can add up to 6 images, each on a separate line.
- The news story needs to be between 350 to 1,000 words.
To maximize your press release’s effectiveness and swift approval:
Download and use this Press Release Writing Cheatsheet and Download our Press Release Template.
Need help? Our team of experienced writers can craft the perfect news story for you on our Starter, Pro or Premium plans.